- It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot be hold responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, Explore Dolpo shall be responsible for providing suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, Explore Dolpo shall be only responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred.
- If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply:
DATE OF CANCELLATION CHARGE INCURRED 2 months before departure loss of deposit (USD 300) – (USD 1500 for 8000m) 29 days to 2 months before departure 30% of total trip cost 10 to 28 days before departure 60% of total trip cost less than 10 days before departure 100% of total trip cost
- If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid.
- In case of the journey broken of early return upon client’s own wish or causes, Explore Dolpo shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
- Before joining the tour we recommend you take out travel insurance. This should include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. You must supply documentary proof of it. If you do not have travel insurance you must have a credit card with at least a US$5000 limit.
- The trek information sheets and the dossier give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract and so you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation- Changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances- No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams.
- You agree to abide by the authority of the leader. Signing the booking form implies your acceptance of the tour leader’s decisions which could affect the group or individuals. The tour leader will give you a complete briefing at your arrival about your journey with Explore Dolpo.
- If you have a complaint that cannot be dealt with immediately with the tour leader or you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us in writing within 10 days of the tour completion. We shall try to agree on a settlement; this process shall be governed by the laws of Nepal.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.